C-Store Project – Lakeville SuperAmerica
C-store project completion by APPRO Development for Lakeville SuperAmerica (near Cedar Avenue and CR-50). This project consisted of the design and construction of a 8,758 sq. ft. building located in Lakeville, Minnesota with convenience store retail and tunnel car wash along with 16 gas pumps under canopy. Steel frame and long span light gauge metal roof truss structure with CMA and polycarbonate car wash; decorative asphalt shingles, and built-up roofing to hide roof top equipment.
- Worked with City during County Road 50 redevelopment to include rain water pond and multiple site access points on 2.7 acre parcel
- Adaptive use of exterior materials to meet City zoning criteria
- In-ground heating for car wash exit
- Complete Design Build Package
- Platting and Redevelopment process with the City
- General Contractor