Meet the APPRO and CERRON Team: Kris Bockelman
Name: Kris Bockelman
Role: Administrative Assistant, CERRON Commercial Properties
Describe your role with CERRON in ten words or less (note, she did it in five!)
- I am Bruce’s “Right Hand”
What inspires you in what you do with CERRON?
- I love being involved in the entire sale/lease process for CERRON – whether it’s assisting a client (behind the scenes) in searching for a property to lease or buy, or helping our team market a client’s property. It’s fun to be a part of the process, from start to finish!
- My family and I enjoy spending our time together outdoors: hiking, downhill skiing, biking and camping. Camping is our “thing.” We have camped in Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park (my favorite!), Niagara Falls, and the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
What is something people might be surprised to know about you?
- I have completed the Northshore Inline Marathon four times.
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
Where is the best compliment you have ever received?
- When someone says how “awesome” my kids are.
Kris joined our team in July, 2013, and has been helping the entire CERRON team ever since. Her education and background is in marketing and business. As a tenant, landlord, real estate investor, owner, broker, appraiser, or title closer, you will have the opportunity to see Kris’s work in the marketing initiatives she implements, the agreements she drafts, and a variety of other ways she seemlessly creates solutions for each of our clients. We are thrilled to have Kris as a member of our real estate services team and appreciate her drive and determination to help make CERRON the best commercial and industrial real estate services team in the Midwest!