COVID-19 Updates from Appro and Cerron
Currently, we have a Construction Site Preparedness Policy to share. This policy may be found by clicking HERE.
We also ask that anyone visiting our office, follows this protocol:
Before visiting, please assess yourself for coronavirus symptoms. These symptoms can include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, congestion, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, we ask you to contact our office, prior to visiting, to make alternate arrangements.
- Maintain six (6) ft. distance from others while visiting.
- Please check in to the front desk – we have a limited supply of single use masks, should you require one, and hand sanitizer is available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- While not required, we recommend wearing a mask, especially during times of peak infection
- More information about masks may be found at the Minnesota Department of Health website HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, visiting our office, or our Covid-19 response, please contact us. Our main number at (952) 469-2171, or feel free to email our office at email@example.com.