AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR BUILDING COMPLETED FOR STEVE’S TIRE AND AUTO IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Automotive Repair Building completed for Steve’s Tire and Auto that features 6 mechanic’s bays, 2 oil change bays, office and retail areas. The site was redeveloped by demolishing an existing gas station to make way for the new structure. Design and construction of the building centered around, fitting into the Tangletown neighborhood of south Minneapolis by utilizing urban development standards. Building features include minimized door openings, large expanses of glazing, several decorative materials at the exterior, and several levels of space to maximize site area.
- Redevelopment of an existing gas station site
- Environmental testing of onsite soils
- Environmental remediation
- Utilizing remnant foundations that were in place
- Conditional Use Permit approval through City process
- Special architectural design standards for the site based on City Zoning
- Planning Site layout around an existing billboard structure
- In floor heat system utilizing recycled oil
Complete design/build role; Coordination with equipment suppliers to ensure equipment installation process;Representation at all city meetings and neighborhood meetings.