The overall commercial real estate market is improving with most sectors showing strength. The combination of low interest rates, better market fundamentals, and stronger business volumes for many companies, have helped contribute to this commercial real estate market improvement.
CoStar reported reported the…
- “Demand for U.S. warehouse space moved from the recovery to the expansion phase in late 2012 as rising occupancy rates and limited new construction helped push (up) rents…” Randyl Drummer, CoStar News
- “Tenant demand for office space ended 2012 on a strong note” with a good 4th quarter in most office sectors. Randyl Drummer, CoStar News (Follow him on Twitter)
Therefore, it appears that “commercial real estate markets are nearing a point that the properties are not going to get any less expensive,” Mark Heschmeyer, CoStar News. At CERRON, we have several quality listings available in many sectors, including:
- Office space for lease at 3470 Washington Drive, Eagan
- Office space for sale at 2430-2438 – 117th St. E., Burnsville
- Office space at 11995 County Rd. 11, #210, Burnsville
At CERRON Commercial Properties, a south metro MN real estate brokerage, we are ready to assist you with your commercial real estate needs. Contact us today to discuss how we can find the right property solution for you…with you!
Read more: http://www.costar.com/News/Article/Rising-Demand-Propels-Warehouse-Market-to-Strong-2012-Finish/145459, http://www.costar.com/News/Article/Recovering-Office-Demand-Sets-Stage-For-Rent-Growth-Across-The-US/145245, and http://www.costar.com/News/Article/2013-Deal-Strategy-Time-To-Move-Forward-but-Prudently/145424