Meet the APPRO and CERRON Team: Andrea Kaderlik
Name: Andrea Kaderlik
Role: Marketing and Culture Manager, CERRON Commercial Properties & APPRO Development, Inc.
Describe your role:
- I communicate with our team internally, and with prospective clients, externally! I manage the marketing for both of our companies, and the human resources function for our entire team, actively engaged in the leadership of our two sister companies.
What is your earliest memory of selling, designing or building something?
- When I was in middle school, I partnered with a friend and designed a holiday craft class for the little kids in my neighborhood to attend over Christmas break. I created flyers to “sell” the class, and conducted classes for the kids while their parents went shopping or prepared for the holiday season. We packed every class for a couple of weekends, earned some spending money, and helped the families in our neighborhood. My friend and I felt quite accomplished and as a result, had consistent babysitting jobs for many years to follow.
- I have an opportunity to be creative & to constantly learn more about property solutions from the amazing team I work with, while I share the story of our great companies.
- Spend time with my family, volunteering, taking painting classes, baking, traveling & creating books about our adventures
What is your favorite quote?
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- England, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain – these are a few places, among many, I would like to visit to learn more about the history and architecture.
I have had the honor and pleasure to compile the stories of my co-workers, and now it has become my turn. I initially started with APPRO and CERRON in 2008, as an administrative assistant, returning to work after spending a few years assisting my husband with his residential real estate business and raising our young family. After a couple of years on the team, I left to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Leadership, and humbly share that I graduated with honors. Upon completion of my education, I was offered my dream job and returned to APPRO and CERRON as their “Marketing guru”. I have a diverse background with education and experience including: interior design, title closing, residential real estate, and human resources. I love people, love creativity, and love the opportunity to share my talents with our team and the clients we serve. I am fortunate to have the opportunity to do what I love!