Manufacturing Construction Updates: A Current Perspective on U.S. Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
“Manufacturing is coming back to the U.S., both in terms of jobs and demand for industrial facilities,” according to Robert Carr, in his recent article, “Manufacturing Sector Benefits from Hi-Tech Efficiency” in the National Real Estate Investor (NREI). This is an insightful article for both the manufacturing industry and for our organizations – APPRO Development, Inc. and CERRON Commercial Properties, LLC, as a commercial building services providers to the manufacturing industry. Some of Carr’s key points are:
- We will see a larger number of manufacturing facilities in the years ahead
- Larger, aged manufacturing facilities have [and will continue to] become functionally obsolete
- [Many of] the new properties will…consist of expansions by current companies
- The U.S. remains a manufacturing powerhouse today and that the trends we are seeing take shape in the market decidedly favor manufacturing
- The manufacturing sector is actually above pre-recession volume (in terms of dollar value before and after the recession for the value of construction)
We are working with many business owners – in manufacturing, and other industries – who account for this improvement. Whether the need is to build a new facility, to add on to an existing site, or simply remodel, we help walk our clients through all their options. They have the information they need to then make the decisions to bring continued success to their organization. If you have considered a change in your building (manufacturing, industrial or other commercial building type), and want more information on current commercial construction trends, please give our team a call. We can help walk you through the process. Our process starts with a simple phone call or email, and we can guide you from there. No pressure, no stress – we are here to help! Give us a call today at 952-469-9444.