Marschall Bus Lines – Bus Storage Expansion – Farmington If you are thinking of adding onto your existing building, our team would appreciate the opportunity to help with your project. Call APPRO Development, Inc. at 952-469-2171
Cardinal Glass NE Addition – Northfield
Drotning Expansion: Farmington, MN
Quality Contour: Lakeville, MN Quality Contour is an addition project located in Lakeville, MN . The project consists of a new 4,508-square-foot warehouse addition to an existing office and manufacturing facility. Concrete block exterior walls are designed to closely match the existing building, with a poured concrete slab on grade, structural steel roof framing with steel bar joists and a …
Richfield Bible Church Remodel: Richfield, MN This project is an interior remodel of an existing church located at 6215 Oliver Avenue South, Richfield, MN. Appro Development is acting in a complete design/build role on this project to include architectural and structural drawings, competitive bidding, coordinating all trades and maintaining a daily activity log. Accounting for working with a nonprofit organization …
New Municipal Liquor Store: Farmington, MN Appro Development worked with the City of Farmington on a tenant build-out project for a new municipal liquor store located at 923 8th Street, Suite 945, Farmington, MN. The work includes design and construction management of an approx. 7,524 SF retail store with new offices, breakroom, storage space and sales area. This project is …
Auto Repair Shop Expansion: EZ Auto, Farmington, MN This auto repair expansion for EZ Auto in Farmington, MN is located at 321 Elm Street, an existing auto repair shop. This project consists of an approximate 2,592 sq. ft. expansion to the north side of the eixsting building. The project includes precast panel construction and will add a new break room, …
MN Commercial Property Search Now Available at CERRON.com
Lakeville based, APPRO Development and CERRON Commercial Properties, are pleased to announce we now have an added feature on our website! You may now search not just CERRON’s active commercial property listings, but ALL commercial properties in MN (publically listed). CERRON has been working hard with our web developer to include this feature on the APPRO and CERRON website and are excited to unveil this added feature this week.
We have made it very easy to search commercial properties on our website. When you land on our home page, you will find a couple of search features on the left side of the page:
1. By clicking on the “Search Our Listings” tab, you are able to search all of CERRON’s active commercial listings posted to our website.
2. By clicking on the “CERRON Commercial Properties” tab, you will be able to search all commercial property listings (available to the public).
We have created an easy search form for you to use. Once you have entered your search criteria and click on the “Search” tab, you will see all active commercial listings meeting your search criteria.
Whether you are looking for industrial, warehouse, retail, office or land listings in Minnesota, for lease or for sale (or both!), you will be able to search these commercial property types quickly and easily with our new commercial listing search feature.
Once you find a property(-ies) meeting your criteria, feel free to contact us using the Contact Form on the listing page to schedule a showing or find out more information. You may also easily pull up the same listing by keeping the unique listing # handy to include for future reference or in the Contact Form.
APPRO and CERRON are pleased to be able to offer this added feature on our website!
Learn more about commercial and industrial building construction and properties process at the following LINK.
Bruce Rydeen named a Top 2013 Power Broker
The team at APPRO and CERRON is excited to share that Bruce Rydeen has been named a Top 2013 Power Broker! Bruce is a valued leader in our organization and works with clients in all commercial property types, including: industrial, manufacturing, office, retail and land. This particular award is presented to Top Deal Makers in Commercial Real Estate.
Bruce is honored to have received this award specifically for his work in the Industrial category for the Minneapolis market of Minnesota.
Additional information about the Top 2013 Power Broker Awards, can be found via the following links:
Top Commercial Real Estate Firms and Brokers article – Costar
List of 2013 Top Brokers (see Bruce under Top Industrial Leasing Brokers)
Our sincerest gratitude to the Costar Group for recognizing Bruce’s hard work and congratulations to Bruce from the entire team at APPRO & CERRON!
We would love to bring our award winning expertise to your next commercial real estate project. Give our team a call to get started today!
Learn more about the industrial construction process and how our team can help you navigate the process.
Top Five “Property Solutions Backpack” Must Have Tools
Over the years, what we keep in our property solutions backpack certainly has changed over time. As we transition from pencil and paper to desktop software to cloud-based solutions we take with us on the go. Our team is excited to share a variety of tools you may find helpful to your business as you consider your space needs.
Continue to read to learn more about:
- Tools we use to get our job done
- Tools we share with our clients
- Tools you might want to use to keep your team organized and on track
Whether you are the “freshman” just jumping in, or the “big guy” on campus, these Top Five Tools will be helpful for each of you:
- Notebook – new building owners who work with our team receive a 3-ring binder or “notebook” upon completion of a project. Inside, we include warranty information, copies of plans and other details about the building, and how to get in touch with our team. If we didn’t build your building, do you keep all of this information in an easily accessible location? If not, it
- Data – if you are a tenant, owner or landlord, by understanding the details of your property location, you know more about your potential clients, neighbors, and possibly your competition. Did you know you may order a FREE demographics report on your location from our team? We typically pull this report when working on a new real estate listing, but we would be happy to pull a report at any time to help you understand more about your property’s location. Did you know you can also check out an area of interest with an app on your smart phone called “Sitegeist”? It isn’t as detailed as our demographics report, but could get you some of the details you need when exploring a new location.
- Checklists – we all make them, and some people live to make them just to see the items checked off. Did you know that we have a “Commercial Building Maintenance” checklist on our website? Also, if you REALLY love checklists, here is one more tip – if you don’t already have the Evernote app on your desktop and/or smartphone, you should! Having your checklists available in the palm of your hand, or accessible on any device, is a true time saver!!
- Calculator – Curious to know how to calculate how much space you need? Or, need to figure out just how much a change in rate would impact your purchase power? We offer a Space Calculator and a Mortgage Calculator (found on the main page – left side in tools) on our website to help answer these questions.
- Ruler – Every backpack needs a ruler. Do you know how to read a blueprint? Having an architect’s or engineer’s ruler helps to convert scale from say 1/8” or 1/4”. If you would like to request a free scale, email us and let us know if you prefer architectural or engineering style in the comments field.
You might also have interest in these links:
Property Improvement Opportunities
Property Improvements – Tax Savings
We hope you enjoyed learning about these tools. If you are in need of additional Property Solutions assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our team – we are here to help!