Are you looking at constructing a building remodel, addition, or new building? A construction project is a huge task and investment so you want to make sure you choose a General Contractor that will fit your company’s needs. The following tips can help you choose a reputable, trustworthy and dependable General Contractor.
In this blog article, you will:
- Learn tips and techniques for searching for a reputable Commercial General Contractor
- Check out links to additional blog articles on commercial construction
- Meet our construction team – from architectural designers to project managers to our administration team members
We hope you enjoy this helpful summary!
Where to start searching for a reputable and trustworthy general contractor:
– Start by determining your company’s building service needs – Check out our helpful new building checklist
– Compile a List of Possible Contractors
– Conduct Interviews – Meet our team
– Check References – learn about completed projects from references provided. Did the project come in on budget? Was the project completed on time?
– Remember the Lowest Quote Isn’t Always the Best Quote – at APPRO, we competitively bid our projects, but there are many factors to take into consideration in addition to cost – ability to deliver and complete their portion of work on time, ability to work into the overall schedule, compliance with insurance requirements, relationships (e.g. maybe you as the building owner have close ties with a particular vendor or subcontractor).
With more than 30 years of experience in providing commercial land development, design build and project management services , we have the knowledge and talent to make your goals a reality. Whether your project is small or large, we have a dedicated team designed to work with you.
At APPRO Development, Inc., we work with you, the owner, to provide competitive bids for your projects and share that information you need to make an informed decision. By having our sister company, CERRON Commercial Properties, LLC, involved in the process, we streamline the construction process for those who choose to work with both of our companies. Those who choose only one or the other of our two companies, also benefit from our expertise and understanding the steps needed to bring a project to successful completion.
We hope you will choose to work with the team at APPRO Development, Inc. as you consider all of your construction options.
Whatever you choose, please feel free to reach out to our team with any questions you may have!
Additional Articles and Links you may like:
- Check our references – View our Testimonials Page
- Learn more about the Construction Timeline
- Learn about the Construction Process
- How drones can help industrial general contractors in construction
- Review APPRO’s Industrial Construction Projects