Quality Contour: Lakeville, MN Quality Contour is an addition project located in Lakeville, MN . The project consists of a new 4,508-square-foot warehouse addition to an existing office and manufacturing facility. Concrete block exterior walls are designed to closely match the existing building, with a poured concrete slab on grade, structural steel roof framing with steel bar joists and a …
Conference Room Remodel at Hearth & Home: Lakeville, MN Conference Room Remodel Photos for Hearth & Home Contact the team at Appro Development to start your next commercial or industrial remodel project in Lakeville, MN or any neighboring south metro community.
Road Construction: Launch Park 3rd Addition, Lakeville, MN Appro Development is working with Launch Properties to construct a new road extension to connect 220th Street to Garvey. Additionally, a new turning lane off of Cedar Avenue to 220th Street will be constructed. Progress photos may be viewed here: Launch Park 3rd Addition Lakeville Construction Photos Contact the team at Appro …
Cedar Avenue Professional Office Space is now available at 17305 Cedar Avenue, Lakeville, MN 55044. Approximately 4,628 RSF is available for lease in the current Suite 230. This space could be taken as is currently built out for a large user, or the space could be potentially divided into up to three (3) individual suites, or a combination thereof. Outside of the suite is shared restrooms on the 2nd floor, elevator or stair access, and a common entrance. The building was constructed in 2004 and was completely remodeled in 2019. There is ample parking for this building, and the building is conveniently located just off of Cedar Avenue, near Dodd Boulevard – a growing community with great demographics, traffic counts, and on the Red transit line for ease of transportation. This is an excellent site for medical or professional office, and the new tenant would be joining Burnet Realty, Burnet Title, American Family Insurance, Edward Jones, and more.
You may also get a online tour by viewing this quick one minute video:
Call the team at Cerron Commercial Properties for a showing, or to request additional details on this office space available – 952-469-9444.
Cerron Commercial Properties is a commercial real estate brokerage, having served the southern Twin Cities metro area for more than 18 years. Our licensed agents are available to assist you with your real estate needs – leasing, sales, or investment, representing owners, landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, and investors.
Concrete Tip-Up Panel Construction Industrial Building A new concrete tip-up panel construction industrial building is nearing completion in the Lakeville/New Market area, just off of 225th Street East. This 36,000 square foot building is located at 11120 – 225th Street East, Lakeville, Minnesota 55044, which fronts I-35, near the County Road 70 exit. See the project photos in the link …
Tenant Build-out Project for Airgas: Lakeville, Minnesota Tenant Build-out project for Airgas located in Lakeville, Minnesota. A new tenant improvement project is under way for Airgas consisting of approximately 18,000 square feet, located at 21225 Hamburg Avenue, Lakeville, MN 55044. If you would like to start a similar tenant build-out project of your own, please contact our team for more …
Industrial Remodel: ProRail LP Terminal – Lakeville, MN A new industrial remodel project is under way for Progressive Rail’s LP Terminal located at 21778 Highview Ave. in Lakeville, MN. The work will include excavation, new concrete pour, electrical for lighting, HVAC work, roofing, and installation of safety equipment. If you are interested in learning more about similar projects, you may …
Attention industrial business owners! If you are currently seeking an industrial site to land your office warehouse, office manufacturing, or office distrubution facility, the Airlake Industrial Park may be an ideal fit.
The team at APPRO Development has created a list of 5 Quick Tips you should look for, if considering a new location.
Take a look at the following list to learn more about:
- The benefits of locating your business in the Airlake Industrial Park
- Items to consider before making a move
- Additional impacts of choosing the right site for your business
Let’s start with the 5 Quick Tips…
There are five quick tips you should consider when choosing a location in the Airlake Industrial Park (or any site for that matter):
1. Location, location, location. First of all, where are you located now? Is that working for you? You may be reading this blog post because you are interested in the Airlake Industrial Park, (or Lakeville, possibly?) and want to learn more. Consider where you and your employees live. What is the current commute like? Is Lakeville in your backyard? Does that matter to you and your employees? Do you need to be close to the Interstate? Or, near a small airport? If you have answered “yes” to some of these questions, Airlake may be a good fit.
2. Amenities. This ties into the first “sign” or consideration, but it is important to consider what your business location has access to for your business to thrive, and to keep high employee retention. Do you prefer to be close to restaurants? To shopping? Are hotels a factor for clients? Does rail access factor into your decision? What about outdoor storage? Are any of these things your business would like, but doesn’t currently have?
3. Price. When considering a location, pricing can vary from parcel to parcel. Not only the price of land, but what is included. Is the parcel of consideration “raw land” or has it been platted? Does it have utilities to the site? At what stage of development is the parcel of consideration – fully platted with lots and blocks, platted as an outlot, or raw land, just waiting to be developed? All of these items factor into pricing considerations. We have a variety of land parcels available in the Airlake Industrial Park in terms of stage of development, and also in terms of cost per square foot.
4. Business Type. Not all land parcels are right for all types of businesses. Zoning must be taken into consideration. Say for example, you have a great idea for a daycare for pets. Current Lakeville zoning code will not allow this type of use in a commercial zoning district, and therefore must be located in an industrial zoning district, unless City approval is sought for a change to the current zoning code. Knowing the current code and how that impacts your business makes a difference.
5. Future. Where do you project your business to be in 5 years, 10 years, or more? Are you on a site now which you are able to expand upon? Do you plan to add more staff? Do you have enough parking? Do you anticipate needing more outdoor storage?
The Airlake Industrial Park is home to almost 150 businesses, making it the 2nd largest industrial park in the state of Minnesota. Sites are available in the Industrial Park and offer businesses the ease of interstate I-35 access, close proximity to the Airlake Airport, industrial zoned parcels (with nearby commercial and office park zoned parcels) available for purchase now, reasonable list prices for these available sites. Many sites are available on rail lines and outdoor storage is available on some sites as well. We recommend that you start your discussions with an appointment with our team to help you navigate the process.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
Our Recent Projects in Airlake:
- Launch Properties Phase I (new building – design-build project by APPRO)
- Bass Flexible Packaging ( manufacturing facility addition/expansion project by APPRO)
- Current Listings of Land Available & Additional Site (Available Land Sites listed by CERRON)
Your next steps might include exploring industrial building options. If you would like to consider some available options, let’s start a conversation…
PERFORMANCE OFFICE PAPERS, LAKEVILLE, MN PERFORMANCE OFFICE PAPERS, LAKEVILLE, MN has included a multiple remodel and expansion projects for a paper processing and warehouse facility for a recurring client. APPRO has constructed several expansions to this facility including over 250,000 sq. ft. of production, warehouse, and office space. The warehouse component incorporates special design consideration for the product weight, combustibility …
Fulford Building – Water Main Sprinkler Riser Replacement Construction Project Industrial building construction project now under way for the Fulford building located in Lakeville, Minnesota. This project is to replace a water main sprinkler/riser. Please contact our team for more information on starting a commercial or industrial construction project.
- Page 1 of 2