Commercial Real Estate MN & County Hwy 70 has been in the local news recently. The Lakeville Chamber of Commerce held a meeting recently, about future plans and considerations for this county highway. This topic is not only important to our team at APPRO and CERRON and its Lakevile location , but also for many of our clients and neighbors.
Mark Krebsbach, Dakota County Transportation Director/County Engineer gave the presentation and included the following topics:
- Dakota County Highway System
- Principal Arterial Study
- County Highway Projects in Lakeville
- County Highway 70 Conditions and Characteristics
- Questions and Discussions
In this summary, you will learn about a few of the highlights of this presentation and we will also include links to additional information.
Some of the key take away items included in this presentation were the following:
Summary of County Highway 70 current conditions:
- Predominantly 2-lane rural section
- Transitioning to 3-lane section with left turn lanes
- Full depth pavement rehabilitation in 2012 – pavement quality 3.9 out of 4.0
- Coordination with development – access, turn lanes, right of way
Potential County Highway 70 project information summary:
- 4-lane divided section
- Likely beyond 2020
- Split into two segments at CSAH 9 (Dodd Blvd.)
- $30 million +/-
In conclusion, these changes are dependent on budgets and additional planning. We hope that our readers find this information of interest and if additional information is required, you may:
- Contact Mark Krebsbach at Dakota County via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have,
- Download a full version of the PowerPoint presentation by clicking HERE, or
- Please feel free to contact a member of our team if you would like to discuss the potential impact on your business.
We are happy to help in any way we can!
For more blogs about Dakota County MN click HERE.