Complete Eye Care Clinic Complete Eye Care Clinic, located in Burnsville, Minnesota recently completed a remodel of their clinic, with design work for this commercial construction project by Appro Development, Inc. Appro Development, Inc., is a design-build, general contractor, located in Lakeville, MN. Appro specializes in commercial and industrial projects with solutions for business owners which may include: development, design, …
Office Distribution Facility Complete for TruGreen ChemLawn APPRO Development completed 17,000 square foot office distribution facilities located in Burnsville and Vadnais Heights, Minnesota with additional considerations for yard storage of owner’s equipment and route trucks. Special Considerations Containment issue for building and site areas Services Provided General Contractor – Construction management of two separate projects including value engineering, site development …
Bank Architecture – Anchor Bank APPRO Development highlights bank architecture upon the completion of a new 18,000 sq. ft. two-story facility with a basement located in Burnsville, Minnesota. Anchor Bank occupies the first floor with the basement and second floor having available lease space. APPRO Development has been involved in a wide array of projects including bank architecture and design, project management, …
A retail showroom space is now available in Burnsville, MN located at 1353 141st Street West, Burnsville, MN 55337. This retail space is located just across the street from Costco in Burnsville with quick county road (CR-42) and freeway access (both 35-E and 35-W). This space features the following:
- Approx. 8,342 SF retail / showroom space available
- Building and monument signage
- Well located with great traffic counts and demographics
- 22’ clear height
- Air conditioned throughout
- Dock and drive-in doors
- Lease rate: Negotiable
- Operating Expenses: $3.83/SF (2017)
- Tenant to pay utilities separately (except for water, sewer & trash)
- Immediate Availability
You may learn more about this property by clicking on the link below:
Exceptional Business Woman Dakota County Award 2014 – Awarded to Roz Peterson
Roz Peterson, CERRON Commercial Properties
Roz Peterson has been awarded an Exceptional Business Woman Dakota County Award and the entire team at CERRON Commercial Properties and APPRO Development couldn’t be more proud!
Roz is a passionate and talented sales and leasing agent for CERRON, with a focus on office and retail properties, in the South of the River region of Minnesota. Roz has a knack for building strong relationships with clients and delivering superior service that not only meets, but exceeds clients’ expectations. In addition to her success in commercial real estate and business ownership, Roz has also devoted herself to her community. She has been involved in many local organizations – the Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Lakeville Foundation and the Lakeville School Board, just to name a few.
We are very proud of Roz and her accomplishments and thrilled for her, as she is such a valued part of our team.
The 5th Annual Exceptional Businesswomen Recognition Banquet
Roz and nine (9) additional Exceptional Businesswomen received recognition at a Banquet at the Lost Spur Golf & Event Center in Eagan, on the morning of Tuesday, February 25th. In addition to a breakfast reception, each recipient received a plaque, and were part of a panel discussion, moderated by Catherine Byers Breet, owner of ARBEZ (an online job hunt coaching system).
Among our favorite words of wisdom, were the following quotes and comments from the some of the award recipients:
- It is important to love what you do. I am surrounded by a great team and enjoy the people I work with. -Karen DeVaughn, Life Wellness Center, Lakeville & Eagan
- Having cheerleaders and strong supporters in your career can make a world of difference. -Audrey Aronson Johnson, Johnson Companies, Lakeville
- I am able to help people every day. I only wish that one day there wasn’t a need for what I do; when there is no need to fundraise for cancer because a cure has been found. -Kari Mitchell, Charity Events of Minnesota, Rosemount
- Three things are necessary to be successful in life: 1. Order: bring order to your life, outsource/delegate so that you can focus on what matters; 2. Organize: surround yourself with the right people; having a great team around you can make all the difference; and, 3. Prioritize: make decisions on the actions you take, based on your values. -Roz Peterson, CERRON Commercial Properties, Lakeville
- “Google me!” (her reputation speaks for itself, as she received countless unsolicited reviews, increasing her client base) and to have a positive attitude, work hard, and send thank you’s, regardless of the outcome. -Linda Radue, Burnsville Volkswagen, Burnsville
- Have a vision statement upon which your team can rally around. Be proactive in looking for solutions in your business. “What is your paper?” (as a reduction in paper sales impacted many other product lines in their industry, they have found it necessary to create new opportunities in their industry). -Jennifer Smith, Innovative Office Solutions, Burnsville
- Assess your interests and talents and then go put them to use. Get involved – If you see something needs to be done, go do it! -Karen Wentworth, HOBO Inc., Lakeville
The event was organized by ECM Publishers and the Dakota County Tribune and Sun Thisweek who did a great job, as well as the many event sponsors who helped to make the morning a great event!
Again, from all of us at APPRO and CERRON – Congratulations Roz and All of the 2014 Exceptional Businesswomen Award Recipients!
Manufacturing Trends to be Thankful For is an article we read this morning in the online publication of Industry Week. All of us, in MN or the Midwest for that matter, who are either in the manufacturing industry or have close ties to the manufacturing industry, are eager to see what the days of 2014 will bring. According to this article, “Favorable Forecast: Five Manufacturing Trends to Be Thankful For” by John Mills as published in Industry Week (online), 2014 might just prove to be year for which to be thankful!
According to the article, the following are the top five trends to watch this year:
- Improvements in 3-D printers
- Business returning from China
- More ‘real-time’ enterprises
- The rise of the project economy
- More access to data
As Mills states, “no one has perfect foresight” and it certainly would be nice if we did! However, in the meantime, by measuring trends and current data available, we are optimistic for our colleagues in the manufacturing industry. We hope 2014 results in the optimistic forecast, as it benefits not only MN, ND, WI, IA, SD, MT in the Midwest, but our great nation as well!
APPRO Development is a general contractor specializing in property solutions for manufacturers across the Midwest for more than 27 years. APPRO assists business owners find optimal property solutions that may result in renovations, expansions, additions or new commercial buildings to meet the ever changing needs of the manufacturing industry in Lakeville (55044), Apple Valley(55124), Burnsville(55337), Eagan(55123), Hastings(55033), and all of Dakota, Scott, Rice, Carver, Ramsey and Hennepin counties as well as Mankato and surrounding communities of Blue Earth in Minnesota. If your commercial or industrial space needs are changing as the result of a great 2014, contact our team today to help you minimize impacts to your manufacturing schedule, meet your budget requirements, and assist you in making 2014 a great year!