Auto Repair Shop Construction is under way for EZ Auto Located at 321 Elm Street, Farmington, MN 55024, this new building construction will be the future home of auto repair shop – EZ Auto. APPRO Development, Inc. is the general contractor on this commercial construction project. This project includes a new building including 3,616 square feet on a site which …
MN Commercial Architect
The commercial architect services by APPRO Development, provides our clients attention to every detail – within their budget and time frames – to create unique commercial spaces. We recently completed a project for Erik’s Bike Shop which is now located in St. Paul just off of Ford Parkway. This commercial construction project illustrates the design process involved with the remodeling of this commercial retail building. We met with the owner to determine site feasibility, design the new space design and to discuss the details of this specific site and its impact for this local bike retailer.
Our initial steps in the process were to create plans that not only met the owners needs and requirements, but also with the City of St. Paul and State of Minnesota officials. As a commercial architect with more than 26 years of experience, we put our expertise to use to work with city officials to obtain the necessary permits and to follow the guidelines involved in commercial building. Our process initially includes a competitive bidding phase in which we invite pre-approved subcontractors to submit bids for our projects. This allows us to present the best priced product to the owners with whom we work. We work with a team of highly skilled subcontractors to execute the building plans. When the plans and budget are determined and agreed upon by all vested parties, a design-build contract is put in place and the construction work begins (in some instances, it makes sense to place a design contract in place initially, and then add the construction contract further along in the process).
Our talented design/architecture team along with our expert project management team oversees each and every one of our projects from initial inception to final completion. Project managers work closely with the owners, subcontractors, architect, and city and state officials to ensure streamlined communication with all vested parties in the project. If materials or finishes change during the project, those changes and associate costs are made known to the owner. The owner and subcontractors are then issued change orders to document the agreed upon changes.
Upon completion of the project, a walk-through with the owner and exit interview is scheduled to review the projects, and to determine if any outstanding items remain for the final completion (e.g. plantings or seeding in the spring). A substantial completion form is also issued at this time and the warranty period begins.
Our entire team makes every possible effort to not only meet the expectations of our clients, but to exceed them! We are not happy until you are. If you would like to discuss a project you have in mind, or simply have more questions about our process, please do not hesitate to contact us. An initial conversation costs you nothing more than a few minutes of your time, but could save you much more by choosing to start that initial conversation with a reputable commercial architect.
13 Commercial Property Tips for Non-Creepy Spaces
Our team would like to share some fun commercial property solution ideas to keep your space from being creepy (BEWARE: this blog post contains many links to helpful resources – you may need to hover your cursor over to see the link and a description will “magically” appear – only a little spooky, right!?):
- Clear out the spiders and cobwebs to make your space enchanting. We team up with the best subcontractors in the industry, including commercial cleaners & landscapers.
- If your parking lot is looking more like a graveyard, than a welcome space for your employees and visitors, it might be time to consider an exterior update. We hire the best Project Managers in the Midwest who oversee our remodel, expansion and new building projects.
- If your employees are looking more and more like zombies because their workspace needs changing, you may want to consider a possible remodel. Our design team can plan out ideal space configurations for your workplace.
- If you encounter monsters on your drive into work, you may want to consider moving your business to a different location. CERRON Commercial Properties – our website includes ALL Minnesota commercial properties*!
- Does the thought of finding a new space feel a little scary? A new lease space is waiting for you.
- Afraid of the Dark? Shed some light on your office, retail or industrial spaces by implementing new lighting and/or design options. Our award-winning Architect has the perfect solution.
- Are ghosts and tumbleweeds the only things passing by your retail space for lease or sale? The CERRON team can connect you with some live prospects.
- Wondering if it is time to sell your space, but the cat’s got your tongue. Get a quick, easy, and free market analysis.
- Do you find the prospect of financing a new project downright hair-raising? Clear, solid financing options are available.
- Face the skeletons in the closet and tackle building maintenance. Use our annual maintenance checklist.
- Looking for the perfect potion for configuring space or calculating financing? Easy estimating tools (space & mortgage calculators) are bubbling up in our cauldron.
- Are your employees howling for more space? APPRO can fast track a new building for your favorite werewolves.
- Finding vampires everywhere you go? Might be time to consider working with our friendly, (non-blood-thirsty) APPRO and CERRON team.
Wishing you and your team a very Happy Halloween!
“Orange” you going to consider sharing this? We sure would love it if you did!